Monday, September 20, 2010

Me and You

I stumbled upon this pretty little survey and decided to fill it out. This is all about My Lovie and I. <3


1. What are your middle names?
Noelle and Marcus


2. How long have you been together?
Seven years, Married for two in December.

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
A few months! We were best friends before we dated.

4. Who asked who out?
My husband asked me to "be his girlfriend" three times. And I said no way.
I was terrified. We were young, and I was not about to fall in love.
But eventually, I couldn't help but fall for him.
And here we are seven years, one wedding, one baby, later.
And I wouldn't change it for the world.

5. How old are each of you?
He is 22 and I will be 21 in December.

6. Did you go to the same school?
Same High School.

7. Are you from the same home town?
Sure are!

8. Who is the smartest?
We're both smart about different things.
He's smart about his job, and he's book smart.
I'm more in the moment, solve the problem kind of smart.

9. Who majored in what?
Neither of us went to college.
My husband is an awesome Soldier.
And I am majoring in mother and wife.
Eventually both of us would like to do the college thing.

10. Who is the most sensitive?
Me. By far. Without a doubt.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We traveled home from Georgia together, when he graduated AIT.
And we travel between TN and MI all the time.

12. Who has the worst temper?
We're both pretty hot headed.

13. How many children do you want?
I would love to have four babies, while my husband wants two.I always tell him we can compromise for three, and I'll hope for twins! ;) haha.

14. Who does the cooking?
I do a majority of the cooking. But my husband doesn't mind helping out sometimes.

15. Who is more social?
My husband. By far. He can make friends with anyone.
I'm more laid back and kept to myself.
But once you get to know me, I'm very outgoing.
I guess you could say, he makes friends easier then I do..
And I'm more comfortable around people I know.

16. Who is the neat freak?
We both have our days. My husband is the type to come home, take off his uniform and throw it on the floor, and he will let it lay untill...well.. untill I pick it up, or he needs to wear it.
But then he has days where he turns on the radio and cleans his mind out.
I don't mind a little messy..because it's messy in my own way.. I like my things where I know where they are. So while my closet may be a pile, I know exactly where the shirt I'm looking for -is... in that pile. If that makes any sense.


17. Who is the most stubborn?
We're both pretty stubborn, but I think my husband might take the cake on this one.

18. Who wakes up earlier?
During the week, MY HUSBAND for sure. But weekends.. oh man. He could sleep the day away.I would win this if he wasn't in the army, but his job calls for an early wake up.

19. Where was your first date?
Well we met at my moms house, through a mutual friend.
After that we kind of hung out all over.
I guess our first "REAL" date was homecoming!

20. Who has the bigger family?
I do.

21. Do you get flowers often?
I get them occasionally.


22. How do you spend the holidays?
We usually travel from TN to MI, to be with our families. I'm looking forward to making new family traditions next year, when he is home from deployment and our little family is all together. <3

23. Who is more jealous?
I am. No questions asked.
My husband is much more secure then I am.


24. How long did it take to get serious?
I was serious from the get go.
He came trotting along later on.


25. Who eats more?
My husband can eat and eat and gain no weight.
YEAH JEALOUS MUCH? I sure am!


26. What do you do for a living?
He is a hero, and I'm superwoman.
Really.
He is an army infantryman, and I'm a stay at home mommy and wife.
My duties include, sending packages, changing diapers, paying bills, and staying sane for his return!

27. Who does the laundry?
I do. But he doesn't mind throwing a load in- need be.

28. Who's better with the computer?
My husband, for sure.

29. Who drives when you are together?
He does.
Especially for the road trips.


30. What is your song?
Every Step You Take. Has been since we met.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love!