Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bucket THIS

So tonight I watched the Bucket List! My mom got it in the mail from Netflix. I was totally excited. I've seen it before, but it was a great movie. And therefor, I have decided to create my very own...BUCKET LIST.

For those of you who do not know..
A bucket list is a list of things you'd like to accomplish before you..well...Kick the bucket!
This shall be a big WORK IN PROGRESS..
but I've got a good start on it!

1.   Write and publish a book
2.   Successful career
3.   Read 1000 memoirs
4.   See all fifty states
5.   Be a GREAT cook
6.   Make my husband the happiest man in the world!
7.   See Italy
8.   Be happy with my body
9.   Sky dive
10. Learn to drive a stick
11. Renew our vows
12. Own a home
13. Volunteer at a homeless shelter
14. Make a difference to someone, somewhere.
15. Swim in the Ocean.
16. Camp. I mean...REALLY CAMP..tents and all.


That's all for now. My eyes are heavy, and I'm overly tired.
Keep reading..I promise to get exciting one of these days!


Peace & Love
<3 AA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love!