Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Do you believe in fate?

"Accident or Grand Design?"

Lately I have found myself quite regularly wondering this very concept. How did I get to where I am? Was this an accident? Is this where I'm meant to be? How does one know the answer to these questions?

22. (almost) Single mom of a 2 year old. Just starting college. Unsure of where I want to be in life.
Could this be where I am supposed to be?
While it does not seem likely, I try to believe in fate and keep a positive outlook.
Do you think it is true that everything happens for a reason? Or it possible our life is by chance...
A series of mistakes that cause us to land where we land...
Perhaps life is all this "meant to be".
Could this really be where I'm meant to be?
Sometimes I wish the world gave us just a little more reassurance.
I feel like I would be so much more motivated in life, if I knew that this was where I was supposed to be. Sometimes I wonder what would have been, could have been, if just one choice or one mistake had not occurred.

Are you where you're supposed to be?
Was it by accident...or was it fate?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love!