Sunday, April 3, 2011

Life & Love Baby!

It's gray and rainy. And I'm in a phenomenal mood.
That is not sarcasm for those of you who personally know me and think I mean the exact oposite.
I've been rockin' out to the GAC channel all day, and it has felt amazing.
Although it just gives me another reason to miss Tennessee. :(
I will live there again someday. I feel like I belong there.
Nashville is the most amazing city in the world. (Maybe not, but of the few big cities I've seen, it tops the list.)

For the first time in a long time, I feel like myself again.
I get to simply be me.
If I want to dance ridiculously around the living room...well hell I can!
And no one is going to bitch about it.
And if I want to sing obnoxiously loud in the car,
no one is going to tell me to shut up.
Why? Because it's MY car...Because it's MY life...Because I deserve to be happy too.
I think for the longest time, I was way too concerened with making everyone else happy,
That I never worried about making me happy.
There is no room left for ornery people in my life.
I enjoy laughing waaaayyyy too much for that.
If you can't laugh with me, you sure as hell can't hang with me.
And if you don't appreciate me, you don't deserve me.


Cheers to life and love!
I know somewhere out there I will find an amazing person who will laugh with me, cry with me, and be ridiculous with me :) Someone who will love me for me, and someone who will let me steal their tee shirts, because God knows letting me wear all of your clothes is on the top of my requirements list. DUH!
Life is way to short to not have fun and to sacrifice your own happiness for someone elses.

The past is the past, and I'm never looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love!