Thursday, July 14, 2011

Been busy being busy!

I have been MIA yet again. My life has been a hectic mess of busy-ness. My mom found a house to rent, and so we have moved from the two bedroom apartment to this beautiful house. When my husband deployed, baby bear and I moved home with my mother to save some money and pay down some debt. My brother and mother had reacently moved into a two bedroom apartment...and therfore, my son and I set up shop in the living room. The situation was less then ideal, but we survived it. A few months ago, my sister had open heart surgery and stayed at the apartment afterwords. Needless to say, she never left. Yes, you are reading this correctly. In a two bedroom apartment, my mother, my brother, my sister, my son and myself all co-existed. It was nothing short of a hot mess. It never felt much like home, since I thought it was temporary.

We have finally moved all of our belongings into this new house. It is updated and spacious. Baby bear and I finally have seperate bedrooms, and I FINALLY have a bed. I cannot tell you how much you appareciate a bed, until you have slept on a couch for so long. My belongings finally have a place, and I finally have as much privacy as a single mother can have. Non the less, having a bedroom door, feels damn good!

I have also submitted my financial aid request, and enrolled in college. I have settled on the Medical Assistant program. I was up in the air on that for a while, but it's something I have wanted to do for years. Now, I have to meet with an educational advisor and sort out a few things with financial aid. Hopefully I will be registered for classes by the end of next week, and feel like that is acomplished!

Baby bear just got over Scarlette Fever. And let me tell you, that was not something I wish anyone ever have to experience. The poor boy had a fever of 105 on more then one occasion. In four days, we had been to the ER twice and urgent care once. His entire body broke out in rash, and the poor boy was miserable.
And he had surgery scheduled for one of those days also!

So babybears surgery has been rescheduled, college enrollment is underway, and we're all moved in! It has been crazy, but it will all be worth it!

I hope everyone is having a good week!
More updates to come!


--AA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love!