Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Don't touch my stuff

I have been in a serious organization mood lately.
I have created a COLOR CODED calendar...
Organized random drawers, and even my previously disastrous car.
I think this is mostly due to the fact that lately I have had reoccurring thoughts about a time when my "stuff" was touched and shouldn't of been.
My logic behind this, is that if everything is in a determined spot, no one can touch it.
And if they do touch it, not only will I know, but so will everyone around me.
This is terrible logic...and I don't enjoy it.
But it's where I am and who I need to be right now... I think...
So maybe something good will come out of it.

Oh that's all for tonight. I have far too many thoughts running through my head and need to stop before this turns into a hundred more topics of emotional diarrhea. *Emotional diarrhea being my new phrase of choice....It just sounds soo right on.
Too bad I can't organize my thoughts the way I have everything else around me.


--aa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love!